Designed by architect Edmond J. Eckel, this structure was completed in 1904. It sat on the east side of N. 5th St. In 1935, the building was sold to the St. Joseph Chamber of Commerce who occupied the building until the 1960s. The Elks then moved into the Robidoux Hotel (demolished in 1976). The building was then sold again, this time to the American National Bank. The bank demolished the building to replace it with a drive-thru.