Clio Logo

New Woodward Hall Dormitory (1908). As mentioned earlier, old number one had been set for demolition in 1893. unwilling to see the landmark destroyed,the board of trustees voted to remodel the old hotel. it was renamed "Woodward Hall" in loving memory of Rev. George S. Woodward, an early pastor of the Parkville Presbyterian Church. the updated building served as the headquarters of the board of trustees as well as a dormitory for men and as a storage area. <it can't be mentioned earlier if it's the first sentence>


  • Rev. George S. Woodward.
  • Just the Shell.
  • Parlor.
  • Old Number One.
  • 57??
  • Raw.
  • Dorm.
  • Fire Wood.

New Woodward Hall Dormitory (1908). As mentioned earlier, old number one had been set for demolition in 1893. unwilling to see the landmark destroyed,the board of trustees voted to remodel the old hotel. it was renamed "Woodward Hall" in loving memory of Rev. George S. Woodward, an early pastor of the Parkville Presbyterian Church. the updated building served as the headquarters of the board of trustees as well as a dormitory for men and as a storage area.
< G. S. woodward info>
<old #1 was a different building>
<why is it not there anymore?>

Woodward Hall Collection. The Park Building Collection. Fishburn Archive and Special Collections. Park University, Parkville, MO.