Kevin Keplinger House
Built in around 1900, the house served the purpose of belonging to a man by the name of Charles Darwin Gillispie. He was a very wealthy business man within Tucker County in Parsons, Hendricks, and Brooklyn Heights. He owned a large plot of land that he used to make the road that his house was on, naming it Charles Street. As a result of a bad business deal, Charles lost his house and his businesses. It has since been owned by two other people.