Clio Logo
Westport Kansas City Walking Tour
Item 6 of 10
Mabry Hall was built in 1857 and was originally known as Hebron Hall. The two lots that this building was built on was originally bought on cost $96, in 1850, and they were purchased by Simon Sager. A week later, James hunter bought two lots from Sager for $130. Dr. William E. Mabry, the building's namesake, bought the building and placed his name on it in 1903. Dr. Mabry was the town physician at the time and had moved to Westport in 1879. Dr. Mabry himself, lived on nearby Archibald Street.

Marby Hall

Marby Hall
Westport Historical Society