Fillmore Historical Museum
Since 1972 the Fillmore Historical Museum has been sharing the history of the Santa Clara River Valley with local citizens and visitors. The historical park includes the 1887 Southern Pacific Depot around which the town of Fillmore grew up as well as the 1905 Hinckley House, and the 1919 Rancho Sespe Bunkhouse as well as the Bardsdale Post Office and a 1968 Caboose. Displays depicting why the communities in the Valley began and why they flourished can be found in the historic buildings. Native American settlements, Mexican rancheros, agriculture and oil all played a part in the growth of the Santa Clara River Valley.