Clio Logo

This two story structure originally sat on Carroll Street across from the 1874 Courthouse. A small brick house was built on the same property, which was later used as the first home of the Southwest Arkansas Regional Archives until they moved into the courthouse in the 1980s. The site now houses the administration offices for Region IV of Arkansas State Parks. It is usually closed to visitors.