Clio Logo

Plassmann Hall is an academic building of St. Bonaventure University that was opened in June of 1959. There are three floors of classrooms and a basement. It is named after Rev. Thomas Plassmann, a former president of the university. It is where a significant number of the liberal arts classes are taught.


Plassmann is one of the academic buildings on the campus of St. Bonaventure University. It is where many liberal arts classes are taught, such as those from the Political Science, History, and Education departments. It was recently renovated to include a new elevator that anyone can use, which makes getting to the third floor much easier. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -