William O. Goodman House
Designed by Howard Van Doren Shaw in 1914 the house features an 80 foot façade with 7 symmetrical bays in a very formal Georgian style. The 2nd floor windows mark the Piano Nobile. The shaw details include carved stone fruit baskets, animal heads, skulls and stacked urns. The brass door knocker features a lady's hand holding a golden apple and the Courtyard originally included a carriage drive.
Street View of the Home