In the year of 1946, M. Cooper Smith and his wife Hildred bought the now smaller property and home for $42,500 from the Woodyards. Smith was an executive that sold the house to Dr. Cletus Baum and his wife Alma in 1956. From the time they arrived there to the time they moved in 1982, the property shrunk from several acres to about 1 and 1/2 to make room for Westside High School. Apparently, while they lived their, Catholic mass and exorcisms were performed their because of strange occurrences happened in the home. The last owner of this home was Lavonne K. Plambeck. In 1998 Westside bought the property and the restoration of the building was funded by businessmen and alumni member John Hoich. That is the history of the Westside Alumni Foundation house so far.