200 Main Street - Humphrey Hughes Rexall Drug Store
200 Main Street - Humprey Hughes Drug Co
200 Main Street Old Photo
Backstory and Context
This is the second drug store building, which was the Burton-Wise Drug Store, Built ca. 1908. The store stayed in the Burton-Bradford family until 1975. Mr. Walton Hughes rented the building in 1925 and was in business until 1972. This is also the location of the first telephone switchboard for the city of Madison.