Clio Logo

The Stein Building was built in 1925. It has housed a variety of businesses including the Presto Restaurant, the Park Sweet Shop, Penny's Restaurant, Dish Cafe, and Highland Park Cyclery. It also was home to Pino’s Market, before it moved to the former bingo hall across North Fourth Avenue.


  • The Stein Building in 2002
  • The Stein Building after 1965