The northern façade of the warehouse facing Scott St. includes six bays and two elevated concrete platforms. One platform includes a sliding wooden door with a metal canopy above. Near the platform is a 30-light steel window with concrete sill. Further along this façade is a large wooden garage bay door. This façade also includes a larger window with a wooden track door above.
The western façade of the building stretches over a significant slope parallel to Lee St. On this façade is a loading dock platform and two four-panel sliding track doors. There is also an entrance on this side of the building which was once open to the public. The western façade also includes a steel and brick panel design and a metal roof canopy.
A symbol of Bristol’s economic boom experienced roughly twenty years after the end of the Civil War, the Bristol Warehouse Historic District includes an area once filled with warehouses and industrial constructions. The district, located on the Virginia side of the Bristol border, features several surviving industrial and commercial buildings constructed as early as 1880 and as late at the 1950s. The building’s official listing in the National Register of Historic Places, completed in 2012, includes six buildings and one additional contributing item.
The six buildings include an old railroad station, four warehouses, and one nearby home. The final contributing item to the Bristol Warehouse Historic District is the collection of the late 19th Century railroad tracks still visible throughout the district. These tracks were originally constructed as a product of prison labor and called the Bristol Coal and Iron Narrow Gauge Railroad.