Erected in 1918, Moore Manor is historically significant for its architecture and association with the oil industry. It is one of the best examples of Colonial Revival architecture in Tulsa. The four-story building (including a basement and finished attic) features a red brick veneer, brick quoins at the building's corners, and wall dormers. The home was built by oilman Frank L. Moore, who, along with many other oil prospectors, made a fortune in a short amount of time. Many of these individuals constructed large homes of their own in the neighborhood. Moore built the house just eleven years after Oklahoma achieved statehood. Today, it appears the home is occupied by a law firm. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places 1982.