Now home to the YMCA Association Offices and a community organization called Healthy Schools Oklahoma, the former Oklahoma Publishing Company Building is a fine example of Classical architecture. It features a number of notable features including composite capitals that sit atop tall columns that reach the base of the building. The building was erected in 1909 by the Oklahoma Publishing Company, which published The Oklahoman newspaper. The Oklahoman was originally established by a publisher named Reverend Sam Small in 1889. Another publisher, E.K. Gaylord, founded Oklahoma Publishing Company in 1903. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.