Sally's Steakhouse / Charlie Brown's / Blue Horse
Sarah (nicknamed Sally) and David Tishler started a tavern here in the mid-1930s. Sally’s daughter Dorothy and her husband, Jerry Miller, bought the restaurant in 1952 and in the early 50’s the house at 245 was incorporated into the original structure. Sally’s restaurant was a mainstay eatery in town from the 1940s until the 1970s. The space later became a location for a Charlie Brown's Steakhouse. In 2018, The Blue Horse opened on the site.
Backstory and Context
The space later became a location for a Charlie Brown's Steakhouse, a chain eatery; after the demise of the chain, the location passed through several hands. In 2018, The Blue Horse opened on these premises.