Clio Logo

Built around 1915 as Hodge’s garage, an automobile service station, with a gas pump on the verge by the street. The large upstairs room was used as borough hall (1920-1923) and several civic organizations also met there. Dash electronics, a TV repair shop, occupied this building from the 1950s to 2005.


  • 10 North 2nd in the early 20th century