The Masonic Temple at Fifth and Edmond was dedicated on the 3 of September 1897. It served as the headquarters of the Masons until a new temple was constructed adjoining the Scottish Rite in 1906-1907.


  • Postcard of the Masonic Temple at Fifth and Edmond. Image provided by the St. Joseph Museums, Inc.
    Postcard of the Masonic Temple at Fifth and Edmond. Image provided by the St. Joseph Museums, Inc.