Hax Art Center
The St. Joseph Art League purchased a plot of land next to the Hotel Robidoux in October of 1948 and a year later the Hax Art Center opened its doors. The center displayed the artwork gathered by the League until the construction of the Albrecht Gallery in 1966. The Hax Art Center was thus sold off as the Art League and its collection moved to the Albrecht.
Image provided by the St. Joseph Museums, Inc.