Clio Logo

The Saxton National Bank was founded by A.M. Saxton and designed by Eckel & Mann in 1880. Construction completed in 1882.


  • Northeast corner of Fourth and Francis Streets depicting the Saxton National Bank Building.
Image provided by the St. Joseph Museums, Inc.
  • Close up of the Saxton National Bank entrance with A.M. Saxton engraved above the door.
Image provided by the St. Joseph Museums, Inc.