Clio Logo

The City Auditorium was constructed from 1905-1909. It was razed in 1985.


  • St. Joseph Auditorium. 402 North Fourth, Northwest Corner, 1905.  Designed by E.J. Eckel, Architect. View of the corner of 4th & Faraon.

Image provided by the St. Joseph Museums, Inc.
  • Close up of 3 doors entering Auditorium along 4th Street.

Image provided by the St. Joseph Museums, Inc.
  • City Auditorium Photo, c. 1920.  b/w.  Photo of the three-story brick building, seen from 4th Street side, located on N corner 4th & Faraon.  Filling station across 4th Street.  

Image provided by the St. Joseph Museums, Inc.