Clio Logo

Originally formed as the St. Joseph Medical College in 1882 with the merger of the St. Joseph Hospital Medical College and the College of Physicians and Surgeons. It became Ensworth Medical College in 1888 and merged with Central Medical College in 1905. The building was razed in 1931.


  • Postcard of the Ensworth Medical College.

Image provided by the St. Joseph Museums, Inc.