This location is one of the oldest funeral homes serving the Walnut Hills area of Cincinnati. The building was built in 1900 and was the home of Wasserman Funeral Home. In the 1960s the funeral home was purchased by the Peoples Funeral Home. in the 1970s the funeral home was purchased by Rev. Donald H. Jordan, Sr. and the name was changed to Hall-Jordan Funeral Home. Rev. Jordan purchased Thompson Funeral Home a few blocks away the the name was changed to Thompson Hall Jordan Funeral Home. Walker Funeral Home purchased the location in 2018. This location is one of the oldest continuously operated, family-owned funeral homes in Ohio.
This is one of the oldest continuously operated funeral homes in Ohio. Since 1900 this location has served the city of Cincinnati as a funeral home. The Wasserman family first opened the funeral home in 1900. This location has served continuously since that time.