Clio Logo

The second Asbury Methodist Church in the area began as the first Sunday school in Harrington on March 30, 1853. However, the first church building was not constructed until 1870. It was rebuilt as seen in this picture in 1890. In 1915, the church had a beautiful pipe organ installed with the financial help of Andrew Carnegie.


Asbury Methodist Church has been added onto several times over the decades.


. .