Constructed in 1895, this South Bend landmark was home to the Remedy Company which produced and shipped patent medicines until the company went out of business in 1928. The building was constructed at the corner of LaSalle Avenue and Lafayette but was moved in 1988 and again in 20002 to this location. The building has served as the office of many South Bend companies and law firms and was most recently purchased in 2017 by Senior Helpers of South Bend.
Frontal view of the Building
View from the side