In 1942, oilman Thomas Gilcrease bought it to use it as the headquarters for his company. Gilcrease also housed his collection of Western art in the building. He sold the building in 1952 to an insurance company. During the next 20 years or so, it was mostly vacant. At some point, presumably in the 1980s, the building was converted into apartments. As for the club itself, it appears that it remained active until the 1960s.