Operated by the Guilford Keeping Society, the Thomas Griswold House Museum is a historic home built around 1764 by its namesake for his two sons. It is furnished to look like a typical early 1800s home and there are several original items on display including a parlor mirror and dressing table. The house, which also serves as the headquarters of the Society, is an excellent example of a typical New England saltbox house. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1975. The Society also owns and operates another historic structure, Medea Stone Tavern, which is also listed on the National Register of Historic Places and located at 171 Three Mile Course Road.