Women with Children Residence Hall
Backstory and Context
Construction of Prentis Hall began in 1955 and was completed in early 1956 by Trautwein and Howard. Prentis Hall is named for Henning Webb Prentis Jr., who was both a member and president of the Board of Trustees. Its architectural style is similar to both Disert and Rosenkrans Halsl with its rectangular symmetry, limestone, and square windows.