Joshua W. Sharpe House
Backstory and Context
The Sharpe House was built around 1887 in the Victorian Queen Anne Style designed by Philadelphia architect, W. Bleddyn Powell. Since it was purchased in 1942 by Wilson, it has housed students, faculty, staff, a faculty club, and senior seminar classes. In 1998 it was remodeled as housing for students and their children enrolled in Wilson’s Women with Children Program. In 2001, after extensive restoration work, Sharpe House became the home of Wilson’s president.