Offices of the President, Financial Aid, Academic Dean, Registrar
Originally built to be the campus chapel and library with dorm space above, Edgar Hall was dedicated in 1894. It was named after Wilson’s president, the Rev. Dr. John Edgar. It was designed by York, PA architect John A. Dempwolf to mirror Norland Hall. From 1891 to 1954 the structures were connected by Main Hall (now Lenfest Commons).