332 Pennsylvania Street
This home, with the same footprint, first appeared on maps by 1898 in the third ward on the corner of Portage and Court Streets (now Pennsylvania and S. 4th). It was owned by the John Ryan family for over 50 years. Mr. Ryan worked as a foreman for several nearby lumber companies.
This site is part of the Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin sidewalk stones project
of Ginny Haen, Assistant Curator, Door County Historical Museum.1