613 Louisiana Street
This home at the corner of Louisiana and N. 7th (formerly Cottage & Grant) was first built circa 1900 for H. A. Stiles, a Sturgeon Bay druggist. By 1919, it sold to the family of Dr. James A. Spalsbury, dentist, who occupied it until sometime after 1947. Notice the Cochems/Bassett house next door.
This site is part of the
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin sidewalk stones project of Ginny Haen, Assistant
Curator, Door County Historical Museum1.