This building was the headquarters of General James Wilson during the Battle of Columbus, GA, April 16, 1865. It was owned by Col. Randolph Mott, a Union sympathizer. The house was spared by General Wilson, but it went up in flames in 2014, cause unknown.


  • Mott House in 2010
    Mott House in 2010
  • What is left of the Mott House
    What is left of the Mott House