Clio Logo

From 1925 until the mid 1970s, this Iuka School building (replacing the one room school in the bottom floor of the Lodge Hall) was the center of first through eighth grade education in the Iuka (and later as more one room schools closed) Elk Fork area. After this, the building housed the Iuka Church of Christ, up into the late 2000s.