Tassajara One Room School
Tassajara One Room School is a simple wooden building built during the summer of 1889. It operated as a school until 1956 and was restored in the 1970s after falling into disrepair. today, it is maintained by the Museum of the San Ramon Valley. The school includes authentic furnishings, a belfry with school bell, outhouses and a new redwood water tower.