Beale Memorial Clock Tower
The Beale Memorial Clock Tower was a gift tot he city from the attorney and diplomat Truxton Beale. The tower was dedicated on April 4, 1904. Following damage from a few earthquakes, the original tower was destroyed in 1952. The original metal pieces of the clock were preserved and local citizens rebuilt the tower using these parts a decade later.