Now known as the Pawtucket Armory Arts Center, this historic building stands prominently at the corner of Exchange and Fountain Streets. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, it was built in 1895 and designed by the prominent Providence the architecture firm William R. Walker & Son. Its two circular towers and crenelated parapets give the armory a castle-like appearance, which is appropriate given its military history. The building has been the home of the Tower Light Infantry of Pawtucket, the Kearny Light Infantry, Company G2 Regiment Infantry of Cedar Falls and the Pawtucket Horse Guards First Cavalry Battalion. Today, in its current iteration as the Pawtucket Armory Arts Center, the armory is host to performing arts, events and weddings.