The Old Hospital Building located at 103 West Court Street was built in 1905. This building, which is in use today as law offices, was the first hospital in Kingwood.
The hospital's doctor was Emory Strickler. Strickler Drugstore was
once located nearby at the corner of Court and Price Streets. The doctor's office was on
the second floor of this building, and he had an overhead walkway from his
office to the hospital behind.