Saint Pauls Presbyterian Church
The original church building was one of the first four buildings in the Saint Pauls community in Robeson County in Eastern North Carolina. The other buildings being a residence, the post office and a livery station for the stagecoach which traveled between Lumberton and Fayetteville. The original building was constructed in 1799 about two miles north of its current location. The community that grew up around the church was known as the Saint Pauls community; the town was incorporated in 1909.
Photos: Saint Pauls Presbyterian Church