"The Cana Store is one of a few surviving late 1800′s commercial buildings in Davie County. James Harrison Cain established a mercantile business in Cana in 1875. In addition to the mercantile/country store until 1964, this building also served as the Cana Post Office from 1919 to 1954. The store still remains in the Cain family and is located on Cana Road off US Highway 601 North."
Cana Store Credit: Davie County Chamber of Commerce
Cana Store. Visit Davie County. November 13, 2013. Accessed May 24, 2018. http://visitdaviecounty.daviechamber.com/listing/cana-store/.