Former Lisle Village Post Office
Built in 1842. This classic example of Greek Revival style displays a temple configuration consisting of a pediment supported by four square posts. Originally a law office and home to a medical and dental practice. From 1920 until 1998 it served as the Lisle Post Office and a gathering place for village news. Currently a private residence.