St. Joseph City Hall
Constructed in 1927 in the Italian Renaissance Revival style, St. Joseph City Hall stands prominently in the heart of the city, overlooking Civic Center Park. It is not only significant for its architecture but also for the fact that it is representative of the city's prosperity during the 1920s—before the start of the Great Depression in 1929. The building was designed by several architects and features large columns, arches, and balustrades. As such, it is one of the grandest buildings in the city. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places 1985.
Wright, Bonnie. "St. Joseph City Hall." National Register of Historic Places. Department of Natural Resources. June 18, 1985. Accessed April 09, 2018. https://dnr.mo.gov/shpo/nps-nr/85003356.pdf.