Old Dry Creek High School
The central portion of Dry Creek High School was built in 1912, and in 1919, it acquired a pair of two-story wings with end pavilions, which yielded the present five-part French Baroque façade. It is now used by the Dry Creek Baptist Camp as an assembly building. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1988. It is closed to the public and is used by the Baptist camp for functions.