Clio Logo

This Neoclassical historic home first belonged to A.F. and Sadie Masterman but was acquired in 1898 by Henry and Mary Lassen, prominent El Reno residents.


  • The Henry Lassen House, built between 1889 and 1895.
Savage, Cynthia. "The Judge H.L. Fogg Residence: A Preservation Success Story." Preservation Oklahoma News. January 2009. Accessed February 18, 2018. http://www.okhistory.org/shpo/pok/POKJan2009.pdf.

Image credit: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Henry_Lassen_House.jpg.