Built in 1907, this building served as a bank until 1968. The two-story brick structure is representative of bank buildings in small towns during the early 20th century. In addition to a bank on the first floor, the building also housed a barber shop in the back (and at one time another barber shop in the basement). The second floor provided office space for a rotating roster of professionals: attorneys, insurance agents, doctors, a dentist, and a Justice of the Peace. The bank has been converted into the 100th Meridian Museum, whose name refers to the survey of the 100th meridian west, an important boundary line.