Andalusia, also known as the Nicholas Biddle Estate, is a historic mansion and surrounding estate located on the Delaware River just north of Philadelphia in the village named Andalusia for it in Bensalem Township, Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
The mansion was built in 1794 by John Craig, who gave it the name Andalusia, after the Andalusia region of Spain. The home was expanded in 1806 in a Greek Revival style by architect Benjamin Latrobe. In 1811, Craig's daughter Jane married prominent financier Nicholas Biddle (1786–1844), and the property has remained in the Biddle family ever since.
The mansion was further expanded in the same Greek Revival style in 1834–36 by architect Thomas U. Walter, who is known mostly for his design for the dome of the United States Capitol. According to the National Park Service, "Andalusia is one of the earliest and most pristine examples of the Greek Revival style in the country."
The house was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1966. Today it is operated as a house museum.