Clio Logo

One of the oldest churches in Columbus, Concord was an African-American church established in Lowndes County in 1867. Prior to the construction of a wooden structure, the congregation met in what was called a “brush arbor,” a collection of limbs and bushes gathered under a large tree in an open grove. The first wooden structure was constructed in 1908.


http://visitcolumnbusms.org/index.php/interactive_map/location/119#top