Clio Logo

U.S Hotel started in 1835 by John Daughtery was a very big part of the Allegheny Portage Railroad. The hotel was used for a place with food and lodging for all of the travelers. The hotel business was very profitable until the fire of 1871. Rebuilt in 1886 by Enegelbert Gromiller on south juniata street, is where it still resides as a little piece of history for Hollidaysburg


  • The original U.S Hotel
  • The front doors of the hotel
http://www.ushoteltavern.com/