Clio Logo

The First Presbyterian Church is situated at 500 Penn St. which is located on the northeast corner of Penn and Walnut street. It has been a church since the start of 1788. The original chapel burned down in 1850, but service still continued in the courthouse. The new chapel was built in 1870 and still stands at its current location. click <a href="https://sites.psu.edu/hollidaysburghistory">here</a> for more information


  • A street side view of the Presbyterian Church
  • This is a front view of the church from 1870 when it was first built. Everyone was very excited for the new chapel after having services in the courthouse for so long.
  • The imprint when the church was first rebuilt
  • The presbyterian church under construction
firstpresbyterianhollidysburg.org


https://www.google.com/search?q=first+presbyterian+church+pictures+hollidaysburg&tbm=isch&source=iu&...: