Clio Logo

Resource No. 19, Colonial Revival/Neo-Classic built between 1904 and 1908. In 1914 it was the home of local cigar dealer and bar owner Ed Kaiser and wife Annie. Its historic significance is based on being one of the earliest American “Four Squares” built in the city, a prime example of Colonial Revival architecture in San Luis Obispo at the turn of the century.


  • 751 Buchon St. San Luis Obispo, CA 93401