Resource No. 148, Resource No. 148, built in 1912 for Channel Commercial Co. As a wholesale grocery outlet warehouse it facilitated the delivery and shipping of goods via the railroad until advent of refrigerated trucking. Early 20th Century Commercial with Classical Revival Overtones. Later became Railroad Square office building, damaged in 2002 by a suspicious fire; Structural upgrades made per code requirements.